Hand Poured, 100% Beeswax candle in a beautiful gold vessel with lid.
Vessel approximately 3.25” in diameter and 3.5” tall.
Made of 100% beeswax with a crackling wooden wick.
Beeswax is a safe, non-toxic candle to burn. On top of that, while it burns, it emits negative ions clearing indoor air pollutants.
Beeswax will emit a warm subtle honey smell as it burns.
After you are done burning the candle, reuse the beautiful vessel as a vase, planter, makeup brush holder, pen holder, or whatever you would like.
Simply pour boiling water into the candle vessel once done burning, lit sit for a while, and pop the remainder of the wax at the bottom out.
Please trim your candle wicks to 1/4” before each burn.
Please use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage.