Giant Hand Poured ‘U’ Beeswax Candle with 2 wicks
Measures Approximately 4.5” wide x 4.5” tall x 1.5” deep.
Almost too pretty to burn!
Made of 100% beeswax with a cotton wick.
Beeswax is a safe, non-toxic candle to burn. On top of that, while it burns, it emits negative ions clearing indoor air pollutant.
Beeswax will emit a warm subtle honey smell as it burns.
- Please trim your candle wicks to 1/4” before each burn.
- Please use a candle dish to safely avoid fire hazards and furniture damage.
- Natural high quality beeswax develops a bloom / frost with changes in temperature. Simply wipe with a cloth.
*Please note that all beeswax colours are hand mixed in small batches, therefore may have slight variations from batch to batch.
Check us out on Instagram to see what else we are working on @MaplexoLove
Handmade with LOVE. ❤️